When something traumatic happens to a church, how can the leadership of that congregation get back on their feet? This book talks about change and transition in simple terms. Using the analogy of a gearshift (PRNDL), this book offers a step by step process for church leaders seeking to restore their congregation back to growth and health. It also provides helpful scriptural understandings about transition, as well as, a guide for planning worship for congregations experiencing significant change.
The Church Transition Workbook: Getting Your Church in Gear is especially helpful for churches that are going through a crisis precipitated by:
- the loss of a pastor under difficult circumstances, such as clergy misconduct or death
- the moving or retirement of a long-term pastor or of a pastor who micromanaged the church or failed to empower the laity
- the sudden loss of church membership or a church split
- a long-term pattern of declining resources
- a change in community circumstances or the church’s neighborhood.
This popular book has reached the end of its current print run. A second edition is being planned for 2019, which will include additional worksheets, as well as, an ebook edition.
For a limited time, free single copies (8 1/2 x 11 144 page workbook) are available for $3 shipping and handling.
Use this option for single copies ->
Multiple copies are available for $2.50 / copy with free shipping on five or more.
-- Book Deal ends 5/30/2018 --
Email Bill for this multi-copy discount: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, May 25, 2018